From being the driving force of the society to breaking stereotypes, women empowerment is a global phenomena! In order to celebrate women independence, TripKar brings to you ‘Women in boots 2017.’ The four-day boot camp aims to promote empowerment, independence and self- realization. The event is sponsored by Stylo- “Jo Chahoon wo Paoon” along with Hotel Demanchi Abbottabad and Telenor Pakistan.
All the ladies out there, are you ready?Women in BOOTS 2017 #WIB17 #Tripkar #SHE #StyloStylo Shoes SHE
Posted by TripKar.com on Saturday, April 8, 2017
Besides promoting local tourism, the boot camp will take you to some of the most beautiful places in Pakistan including Naran, Shogran, and frozen lake Saiful Malook. Women participating will get to partake in some of the most exciting activities planned by TripKar tours team in collaboration with SHE. Some of the activities include, rafting, rappelling, snow trek and scavenger hunt. There are therapy sessions and workshops focused on self discovery, relationships, entrepreneurship, leadership and networking that aims to groom and aplomb women. To make it more exciting there is a camping and movie night planned.
If you are excited to join the ‘TripKar Women in Boots 2017’ boot camp you can participate in three ways:
- Become a part of Tripkar Campus Drives in collaboration with SHE to be conducted in selected institutions of Lahore through which top 5 participants will be shortlisted from each institution for the Pre-BootCamp session to be held on 24th April (final selection round).
- If your school / university is not part of the selected educational institutions, you can:
– Take part in the online photography competition – Stylo Moments
– Take part in the online story writing competition – Tripkar Travel Pakistan
- If you still want to become a part of WIB’17, we have 20 paid slots with Rs. 20,000 per person. (Get a flat discount of Rs. 10,000 or more on booking early for two people or more).
Online story writing competition has started today, a golden opportunity for you to bring out your creative side gloriously! Campus drives for the event will start from 14th April 2017, so follow our TripKar Women in Boots event page to get the latest updates.
Participate in the biggest yet first ever event aimed at promoting adventure travel and tourism among young females of Pakistan!