Kamran's Baradari is located in Lahore, Pakistan. It was built by Kamran Mirza, the son of Babur, the first Mughal Emperor. It was the first Mughal structure built and stood in a garden. It was a summer pavillion consisting of 12 doors and is currently the only surviving structure of the garden. The tomb of Jehangir is also worth a visit, as it unfolds the story behind the gorgeous architecture of mausoleum. Noor Jehan is said to be the visionary behind the design of the tomb which was fitted with precious gems and stones which are said to get stolen later on. Laying her husband to rest in a lavish mausoleum, Noor Jahan herself chose to keep her tomb relatively simple. Clad in red sandstone, Noor Jahan's tomb is surrounded by gardens, but minimal decoration was done to her tomb. Minimum 10 people are required to book this trip
- Booked Air Conditioned Transport.
- Food as per plan above.
- Services of a guide.
- All kind of tolls and taxes.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Medication, evacuation and rescue etc.
- Beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not mentioned above.