Wagah is a town straddling the border line between Pakistan and India. Located at about the distance of 29 km from Lahore on the Pakistani side, and 27 km from Amritsar on the Indian side, Wagah border offers an eye-opening parade full of enthusiasm, patriotism and energy. This border is the only crossing point between the two countries which is regularly open to foreigners. Constructed under the supervision of a nobleman of Shah Jehan in 1641, this Persian Garden unfolds the history of the Mughal era, depicting the lavish lifestyle the Mughals had and their interest in art. Because of its beautiful architecture, it was included in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 1972. Minimum 10 people are required to book this trip
- Booked Air Conditioned Transport.
- Food as per plan above.
- Services of a guide.
- All kind of tolls and taxes.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Medication, evacuation and rescue etc.
- Beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not mentioned above.